CCI Testing laboratory performs the following tests of solid fuel:
Technical (total) analysis:
- total moisture;
- ash content;
- total sulfur;
- volatile matter;
- superior and inferior calorific value.
- carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen;
- sulfur: pyrite, organic, sulfate;
- trace elements: chlorine, arsenic, phosphorus, sodium, potassium, etc .;
- grain size analysis;
- mechanical reliability;
- density (real and apparent);
- determination of geometric dimensions.
Other types of tests:
- ash chemical composition;
- ash fusion temperature;
- a number of other tests.