The testing laboratory CCI is accredited by the National Accreditation Agency of Ukraine in accordance with the requirements of EN ISO/IEC 17025.
CCI Laboratory staff is ready to offer a wide range of tests, both traditional methods of "wet chemistry" and modern instrumental procedures.
CCI laboratory staff is always ready for experiments as well as for collaboration in scientific research projects.
According to international standards the most effective laboratory competency testing tool is participation in inter-laboratory comparisons of results.
Throughout its activities, the laboratory constantly takes part in various rounds of professional testing as part of various programs, including international ones. Based on the results of the rounds, we constantly confirm a high level of competence. This indicates a willingness to always confirm the quality of the tests performed.
Obtaining reliable, reproducible and objective results of inspections and tests are the highest priorities of CCI LLC activity.
CCI Laboratory is ready to consider any of your suggestions for conducting inter-laboratory comparative tests.
The management and staff of the testing laboratory constantly monitor international developments and achievements in the field of qualitative analysis, innovative developments, new equipment and actively use them in their work.
All works is carried out in accordance with the requirements of Ukrainian and international regulatory documents for different products, for the process of sample preparation and subsequent testing (GOST, DSTU, ISO, ASTM, EN, etc.)
Testing laboratory of Contemporary Certification and Inspection CCI tests the following products:
1. Solid mineral fuel, brown coal lignite, bituminous coal, anthracite, oil shale, briquettes and similar types of solid fuel obtained from coal, anthracite, lignite. Peat.
2. Coke and semi-coke obtained from bituminous coal, pitch coke, other carbon materials, thermoanthracite. Graphite.
3. Solid biofuel, pellets made of sawdust, sunflower husk, buckwheat, rice, etc., as well as raw materials for manufacturing pellets;
4. Iron, manganese, titanium, chromium and other types of ores, agglomerates, pellets, ferroalloys.
5. Clay and kaolin, clay shale, silicon carbide materials, refractory materials;
6. Lime, limestone, dolomite, magnesite, other carbonates;
Cement, clinker, raw materials for cement and concrete production, macadam and gravel. Slags and other products of the metallurgy.
For any additional information please call:
|Phone:||+38 067 931 18 93|
|+38 095 301 88 08|
|Viber:||+38 095 301 88 08|
|Whatsapp:||+38 095 301 88 08|