CCI Testing Laboratory performs tests of the following products:
1. Solid mineral fuel, brown lignite coal, bituminous coal, anthracite, oil shale, briquettes and similar types of solid fuel obtained from coal, anthracite, lignite. Peat.
2. Coke and semi-coke, pitch coke, other carbon materials, thermoanthracite. Graphite.
3. Solid biofuel, pellets made of sawdust and different husk: sunflower, buckwheat, rice, etc., as well as other raw materials used for their manufacturing.
4. Iron, manganese, titanium, chromium and other ore types, agglomerates, pellets, ferroalloys.
5. Clay and kaolin, clay-slate, silicon carbide materials, refractory materials.
6. Lime, limestone, dolomite, magnesite, other carbonates.
7. Cement, clinker, raw materials for cement and concrete production, crushed stone and gravel. Slag and other products of metallurgical industry.
All works are carried out in accordance with the requirements of Ukrainian and international regulatory documents for products, sample preparation process and subsequent testing (GOST, DSTU, ISO, ASTM, EN, etc).
The testing laboratory of CCI Contemporary Certification and Inspection is accredited by the National Accreditation Agency of Ukraine (Accreditation certificate No. 2H880 dated December 28, 2017) in accordance with the requirements of DSTU ISO / IEC 17025.
CCI laboratory doesn’t just take regular part in between-laboratory comparative tests, but also acts as the initiator of such cooperation. We are always open for new offers.
Our laboratory staff is ready to offer a wide range of tests, either traditional methods of “wet chemistry” or modern instrumental procedures.
CCI Lab staff is always ready for experiments as well as for cooperation in experimental scientific and research projects.
The company took part in a number of common projects with the largest Ukrainian companies of metallurgical, coke-chemical and mining divisions.
The management and the stuff of the testing laboratory constantly monitor international developments and achievements in the field of quality tests, innovative solutions, new equipment and actively use it in their work.
For any additional information please call:
|Phone:||+38 067 931 18 93|
|+38 095 301 88 08|
|Viber:||+38 095 301 88 08|
|Whatsapp:||+38 095 301 88 08|